Yoga for winter: The winter season is fast approaching and we are already feeling the blues. The extra five minutes are comforting, but it’s not good for your health. It is essential to keep the body warm and energetic. With laziness and a warm blanket next to you, the urge to resist is stronger, but you have to make sure you have done enough physical exercise.Also Read – 10 Quick & Easy Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow During Winters To Look Brighter
Malaika Arora is known for her dedication and hard work. She is passionate about physical exercise and never misses a day of practice. On Instagram, she shared an effective yoga asana for protecting against the winter blues, called variations ashwa sanchalanasana. His caption read “This pose gives a good stretch to the muscles of the hips and calves and lengthens the spine.” This will help you improve your blood circulation. ” Also read – “All I Want Is To Make You Smile”! Arjun Kapoor drops soft pic for Ladylove Malaika Arora
Consult the Instagram post
Also read – “It’s time for married women to rule the world,” Malaika Arora tells Ms. India Queen 2021
How to practice Ashwa Sanchalanasana Variations Yoga Asana?
- Start with an upside down dog with each palm on a brick.
- As you inhale, lift your right leg up towards the ceiling and, while exhaling, step your right foot forward between your palms.
- The distance between your feet may vary depending on your flexibility, but you can start generously and can always adjust the gap later if you feel any tension or discomfort.
- Bend your right knee at a 90 degree angle.
- Make sure your right knee should be in line with your right ankle.
- Press your feet into the mat, engage your core as you exhale, inhale, sweep your arms, and reach your high lunge.
- As you inhale, expand your chest, lengthen your spine, and exhale as you drop your torso down to your right thigh and sweep your arms out to shoulder level with a brick in each hand.
- Make sure you don’t drop your chest completely onto your right thigh.
- Stay in this pose for five breaths.
What are the benefits of Ashwa Sanchalanasana variants?
According to Akshar Yoga, here are the benefits of ashwa sanchalanasana variants:
- Help stretch the hips of the back leg.
- Helps strengthen the knees, ankles and waist.
- Helps stimulate the abdominal organs.
- Helps stimulate the flow of energy through the body
- Helps increase willpower, courage and determination, filling the body with positivity.